An e-optics is an exciting new innovative way to get information to our staff, students, visitors.
e-optics, which is an integrated technology with e-Server which helps to display real time information on the remotely located monitor(LCD/LED Screen).
It works wirelessly which gathers information from WLAN and displays it on the monitor. The Master of the e-Optics is the e-Server which enabled the e-Optic to display the information 24*7.
- Low power devices
- Secure operating system – no need to worry about viruses or Windows error messages
- Easy to setup and maintain – no need to continually patch or update
- Can be programmed to turn screens off when not in use
- Easy to operate
- Low Cost
- Control a single notice board screen
- Works over local network
Advantages of e-optics
e-optics have many advantages when compared to traditional paper-based notice boards or posters. Some of these advantages are:
- Instant information updates – no need to walk round pinning up lots of notices or posters.
- Environmentally friendly – reduce paper and printer toner usage and costs
- More visual messages – visual messages stand out more and attract attention
- Live information – we can display any live information through internet.
- Relevant notices – set an expiry date to ensure notices are only shown when relevant