Ami- Alumni Association:
Ami is the society framed to preserve and stimulate in the post present student, a lively and abiding affection for, and interest in, the alma mater and to keep them aware of the opportunities to contribute activity towards their progress .
Aims and objectives
- To develop, encourage and foster friendship and felloship among past and present students, teachers, and administrative staff of BET’s Bharatesh College of Computer Application, Belgaum.
- To establish a good rapport between the management, staff and students and the public for the growth and development of the college and its public image.
- To promote the aims and ideals of the institution as spelled at in its prospects and relevant literature.
- To arrange and conduct – technical related, social and cultural programmes for the benefit of members, management professionals and the general public.
- To foster an industry – oriented approach though various industry projects, exhibitions, consultancy work, etc.
- To assist students who wish to pursue higher education and training.
- To assist meritorious students by offering scholarship and financial grants or by establishing endowments.
- To participate actively in Technical Development Programmers and various activities of the institute, from time to time.
- To collect funds for the benefit of the association by way of Donations, Contributions, aids membership fees.
- To collect funds for the benefit and activities of the college by way of Donations, Contributions, aids, endowments etc.
- To maintain active liaison with domestic and foreign management associations/ Bodies, chapters, members etc. for financial assistance.